Yale ERP030-040VT Information
Download Yale ERP030-040VT Brochure
The ERP030-040VT provides both indoor and outdoor solutions with innovative pneumatic tires that reduce vibration and enhance operator comfort over the roughest surfaces.
Its low-energy AC system runs cooler and more efficiently than the competitor while lowering energy costs and lengthening service intervals to 500 hours in between maintenance check-ups. Thanks to the combination of the dual AC drive motors and the Zero Turn Radius steer axle the ERP030-040VT features industry leading maneuverability, great for indoor and outdoor applications.
- The ERP-VT series utilizes proven AC technology coupled with the Intellix VSM, providing enhanced performance throughout the usable battery discharge cycle. This highly efficient system also provides longer battery run time for increased throughput.
- AC motors provide powerful acceleration, fast travel speeds (both with and without a load), and fast lift/lower speeds. The innovative Thermal Management System keeps productivity high while protecting key truck components.
- Four operator selectable performance modes and the innovative “Extended Shift” functionality allow the truck’s performance to be tailored to the customer’s application as well as the operator’s skill level, increasing efficiency.
- Operator comfort is enhanced on the ERP-VT with ample floor space, improved operator seat position, and non-cinching seat belt. Reverse driving is made easier with the rear drive handle and swivel seat options.
List of Specifications
|CAPACITY||3,000 – 4,000 lbs|
List of Features
- View description tab for full list of features...
* Price, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). MSRP and/or final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.