Yale GP135-155VX Information
Download Yale GP135-155VX Brochure
The GP135-155VX series provides superior manufacturing solutions in a variety of rugged applications. Designed for heavy duty applications, the truck features components such as sealed connectors that allow the truck to be pressured washed and O-ring face seals that eliminate pipe fittings, creating leak-free joints.
The GP135-155VX series offers excellent hourly cost and is meant to lower your cost of acquisition without compromising performance. Its ergonomic advances keep your operators safe and ward off fatigue with innovative features like an optional swivel seat and a rear overhead guard leg. The Auto Deceleration System reduces brake pedal usage, saving both operator leg fatigue and enhancing brake life.
- The GP135-155VX series features multiple powertrain configurations that provide improved efficiency, while enhancing reliability and superior serviceability to reduce your operating costs.
- Patented Techtronix 332 transmission provides breakthrough features that include the Auto Deceleration System, controlled rollback on ramps and controlled power reversals to move loads more efficiently with less operator fatigue and product damage.
- Exceptional travel and lift speeds meet the demands of tough applications where steel, heavy machinery and fabricated metal are moved and various attachment usage is required.
- For applications requiring the use of attachments; Yale® attachment ready models are available with a factory modified front end, which allow for seamless truck and Bolzoni Auramo attachment interface.
List of Specifications
|CAPACITY||13,500 – 15,500 lbs|
List of Features
- View description tab for full list of features...
* Price, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). MSRP and/or final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.