Yale MPB045-VG Information
Download Yale MPB045-VG Brochure
With its small footprint, the MPB045-VG is able to move pallets in and out of tight areas, so you’ll have confidence no matter where you’re operating. And with several exclusive productivity-enhancing features, you can move your product quickly and efficiently with minimum downtime.
- Exclusive Smart Lift™ – the Yale patented feature that increases productivity by enabling the operator to begin transporting the pallet before the unit is at full lift.
- To further ensure that every load remains stable, the Yale® MPB-VG truck features optional Smart Slow Down™ technology.
- The drive unit cover is comprised of a highly durable, engineered thermoplastic elastomer, which is flexible, resistant to chipping, not susceptible to rust and gives full protection of components.
- Heavy duty torsion bar and linkage create exceptional stability.
- The shorter, mid-mounted handle moves the operator closer to the truck, maximizing both visibility and maneuverability and gives the MPB045-VG the largest run zone in the industry.
- Available with an optional Lithium-Ion Advanced Performance Power System. The completely sealed, maintenance free, 56 Ah lithium-ion battery pack is the first UL recognized lithium-ion pack in the walkie industry. A shorter, more compact 6” battery compartment enhances the unit’s performance in congested areas and tight spaces. No equalization charge is required, and opportunity charging is performed with no negative effect. The lithium-ion pack has a lifespan of 5+ years – up to 5 times longer than traditional battery solutions – and comes with a 60 month/10,000 hour warranty.
List of Features
- View description tab for full list of features...
* Price, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). MSRP and/or final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.