Yale ERP025-030VC Information
Download Yale ERP025-030VC Brochure
The Yale® ERP025-030VC series has been designed to maneuver in the tightest of spaces and to handle pallets in containers and warehouses, delivering a cost effective, highly productive solution to meet the requirements of applications where space is at a premium.
- 24-volt rear-wheel drive with AC motors throughout provides smooth acceleration and excellent travel, torque and lifting performance, delivering efficient and productive load handling.
- The truck has been designed with the operator at the forefront, helping to ensure as much productivity in the last hour as in the first hour of the shift.
- Strong chassis construction provides excellent durability and stability, ensuring the operator can maneuver and carry out handling operations with confidence, enhancing productivity.
- ERP-VC trucks provide tremendous flexibility to customize the truck’s hydraulic and traction performance to the application. Whether you require extended battery shift life, aggressive performance or fast travel speeds for long hauls across a factory floor, your trained Yale technician can maximize your truck’s performance.
- The steer column includes a diagnostic port which allows trained dealer technicians to connect the PC Service Tool for easy access to the truck’s onboard diagnostics and programming.
List of Specifications
|CAPACITY||2,500 - 3,000 lbs|
List of Features
- View description tab for full list of features...
* Price, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). MSRP and/or final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.