Hyster B60ZAC2, B60-80ZHD2
Hyster B60ZAC2, B60-80ZHD2 Information
Download Hyster B60ZAC2, B60-80ZHD2 Brochure
Just how good is your ability to predict what you’ll need in the future? Our answer – you don’t have to. At Hyster Company, we integrate innovative technologies into our lift trucks so you can be better prepared for the future. Armed with forward-thinking features, the Hyster 6,000 lb. and 8,000 lb. end rider series leads the way.
- The optional extended platform provides over 30% more usable foot space than leading competitors. The Ultra Cushion reduces shock and vibration by 30% to improve operator comfort and provide steady footing while accommodating up to a size 13 shoe.
- LED platform lights provide operator awareness in low light or congested areas and the LED fork lights offer in-trailer illumination, raises pedestrian awareness, can reduce product damage and helps increase the bottom line.
- Precision Pick allows the operator to precisely place the truck where you want it, controlling the speed and coast functions, in both directions, with the simple press of a button.
- Shift Assist is a software bundle that allows an operator to better use the truck to improve efficiency and increase productivity – all driven off of the shift button, just like on your keyboard – it’s a shortcut to increased functionality to help you get more out of every shift.
- With reduced service times and increased service intervals, this truck can be serviced faster and as much as 50% less often, meaning less time out of service and more time moving product.
List of Specifications
|CAPACITY||6,000 - 8,000 lbs|
* Price, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). MSRP and/or final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.