Hyster H800-1050HD/S Information
Download Hyster H800-1050HD/S Brochure
Your satisfaction is our main goal, that’s why the Hyster® H800-1050HD/S Big Truck series is designed to move your biggest loads with ease, from 80,000 to 105,000 pounds. If you’re moving heavy breakbulk, concrete or steel, you will quickly realize the power and dependability of these machines.
- Operator compartment is designed for superb ergonomics and outstanding forward and rearward visibility.
- 3-way adjustable seat, 6-way adjustable arm rest control module
- “Soft touch” mini levers offer a more ergonomic design
- Includes multifunction display panel located to the right of operator
- Lever controls or optional joystick provide optimum hydraulic control
- Powered by a strong and reliable EPA Tier 4 Final compliant Cummins® QSL 9L diesel engine with 350 HP. Is equipped with an after treatment package featuring selective catalytic reduction (SCR), and diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC).e right of operator
- Includes robust and proven Dana Spicer Off-Highway (SOH) TE-32 powershift transmission.
- Cummins engine and SOH TE-32 transmission have shutdown systems monitoring low oil/high temperatures. The powertrain derate system helps prevent damage to the drivetrain and components by extending the life of engine oil, transmission and coolant fluids.
- Features durable Kessler D102 drive axle.
- Oil immersed wet disc brakes are incorporated in the drive axle to provide excellent control and longer life.
- On demand cooling features hydraulically driven cooling fan that draws power only when cooling is required.
- Automatic throttle-up provides automatic response to lift inputs from the operator when the lift lever is activated. Controlled rev-up keeps the engine in the most efficient band to deliver good fuel economy.
- Hibernate idle feature reduces engine idle speed to further conserve fuel.
- The electrical system utilizes sealed deutsch automotive quality connectors throughout. The wires are single colored and numbered for ease of tracing.
List of Specifications
|CAPACITY||80,000 - 105,000 lbs.|
* Price, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). MSRP and/or final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.