Hyster N30-35ZDR2, N30ZDRS2, N35-45ZR2, N35-40ZRS2
Hyster N30-35ZDR2, N30ZDRS2, N35-45ZR2, N35-40ZRS2 Information
This reach truck series is designed for indoor use and is ideally suited for a variety of applications such as general warehousing, retail and grocery wholesale.
Choose from single or double reach trucks with either fore/aft or side stance configurations and a variety of optional features available.
AC Power, Hyster® i3 Technology™ CANBus communication system, electric steer, and regenerative lowering all contribute to the durability and reliability of these Narrow Aisle reach trucks. As with other Hyster® lift trucks, they are designed with superior ergonomics for versatility and productivity.
- Hyster® i3 Technology™ integrates commonality among Hyster warehouse products and simplifies the way in which operators and technicians alike handle and service the truck. The Integrated Intelligent Interface ties together functionality, software, diagnostic codes, similar interfaces, and is Hyster Tracker compatible. This technology allows operator input to optimize performance to suit operator skill level. It also provides setup and diagnostic menus for service technicians.
- Redesigned Master Drive Unit (MDU) offers superior protection and less maintenance with a drive unit that is sealed for life meaning no oil changes required. It also provides a debris guard for protection against shrinkwrap and serviceable wheel seal.
- Configuration flexibility Provides optimal operator positioning. Ability to select different stances (Fore/Aft or Side stance) and different control handle configurations.
- Completely brushless AC traction, hoist and auxiliary function motors eliminate brush replacement and help reduce service time
- CANbus communication system reduces wiring and electrical connections and provides real time diagnostics
- Four programmable vehicle modes are available for maximum speed, acceleration, deceleration and hydraulic ramping
- A thermal management system for all motors and controllers add protection from overheating
- Full diagnostics are standard, easing serviceability, helping reduce troubleshooting time and vehicle downtime. Easy access to all components for regular maintenance and repair
- Three mast configurations are available:
- 5.5” standard duty 3-stage (lift heights 191” to 272”)
- 5.5” heavy duty 3-stage (lift heights 212” to 293”)
- 6.9” 3-stage (lift heights 272” to 422’’)
List of Specifications
|CAPACITY||3,000 - 4,000 lbs.|
* Price, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). MSRP and/or final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.